O Train was a brand new line that was developed in Ottawa Canada 2015 and opened up a tender process to build their train maintenance facility.
As a supplier of all lifting equipment for trains we were able to offer them a complete underground lifting system to maintain their new fleet of trains.
Based on the OTrain specifications we were able to design an efficient, stationary underfloor lifting system that is a safe and efficient place to do their monthly maintenance on the trains.
- First specifications were sent to us and reviewed
- Applied for the public tender and selected as the preferred vendor
- Design and product selection for the space
- Manufacturing with our German engineers and designers to Canadian specifications and standards.
- Implementation, installation and after sales care.
The project was successfully implemented over a year and a half and continues to provide a safe and effective space to maintain the OTrain fleet of trains.