Successive emergency limit switches and an automatic stop.
Quality assurance: According to ISO 9000.
Lifting power: 2x 3,6 kW = 7,2 kW</li.
Contact us for more information
- The truck hoist is designed for lifting bogies for maintenance, inspection, and repair work.
- The truck hoist is installed in a concrete-lined pit and lies flush with the upper floor in the lower position.
- The bogie is transported from the workshop track onto the lifting beam and positioned between the wheel stops so that it cannot roll away when the lifting beam is in the upper position.
- The pit apertures between the lifting beams have a welded pit cover so that this area can be accessed
by both personnel and vehicles. The max permitted axle load of these vehicles is 60 kN.
- The apertures formed in the pit cover by the truck hoists’ travel are closed automatically by spring covers.
The max permitted load on a slotted cover is 1, 5 kN (150 kg) as a moving single-load.
- The power supply and the data transmission will be done through connection cables between the master control console (MCC), the local control console (LCC), and the individual lifting units.
Single Axle Drop Table
- Designed and fabricated to achieve smooth, quiet, convenient, and efficient operation
- Numerous safety and self-monitoring features included
Coupler Lift System 50-Ton
- Hydraulic pump unit with remote control
- Lifts fast, efficient, and safe
- A3-speed power shift with electronic controls