Underfloor railcar and truck hoist
- Successive emergency limit switches and an automatic stop
- Quality assurance: According to ISO 9000
- Lifting power: 2x 3,6 kW = 7,2 kW</li.
Visual and audible indication that a hoist is in operation and in the unlocked mode of support are provided. Each hoist and stand is provided with high and low limit switches including emergency limit switches. The motors are electrically interlocked so that the breakdown of one automatically stops all motors in the system. The hoists are designed to sustain their load without collapse if both the high and low limit switches and the emergency limit switches fail. Each car hoist is equipped with a fixed high-level wheel stop at the end of the hoist rails to restrain the bogie when the hoist is not at floor level. A switch is located in the lifting rail to confirm the correctly located wheels. An indication lamp shows the correct position of the car. During lowering, all car hoists will stop at a clearance of approximately 5.9″ between floor and lower edge of beams (preventing squeezing). Further lowering is possible only by operating the override button. A fail safe, tamper proof control system is installed to control all necessary operations of the Underfloor Lifting System.
Lubrication: The speed reducing gearboxes are lubricated by oil bath. Where moving parts are not lubricated by the oil bath, a lubrication system is provided.
Electrical equipment: Electrical supply required is 22OV, 3ph, 60 Hz (or on request). This is to be terminated in the form of fused isolator switches which are to be supplied by others adjacent to the equipment. The car hoist and body stands are provided with squirrel-cage brake motors, which enables the item to be stopped at any position between fully UP and fully DOWN and remain in the locked position. Power must be reapplied to allow movement to continue in either direction.
All motors are totally enclosed with sealed bearings and have overload protection in the control station to permit operation within their rating under all design load conditions in all three phases. Each individual motor circuit is provided with overcurrent protection in all three phases. Motor starters are provided with overload elements of the bi-metal thermal type. All motor control panels and enclosures are manufactured to IP54 protection. All necessary overload and circuit breakers, starters, safety contactors, and switches are housed within the enclosures. All wiring integral to the control station and the car hoists is factory wired. All other wiring is completed on site during installation. All equipment is suitably grounded.
Electrical equipment of the car hoist and body stands: Squirrel-cage brake motors, protection IP54; electrical wear detection switches (wear monitoring of spindle nuts); proximity switch for electrical synchronization; limit switches for the lower and upper limit switch including the successive emergency limit switches and an automatic stop, i.e. during lowering all car hoists will stop at a clearance of approximately 5.9″ between floor and lower edge of beams (preventing squeezing). A further lowering is only possible by operating the override button; load indication switch (only on body stands); a complete terminal box including all connecting cables between the terminal board and the lifting elements.
Control of the Underfloor Lifting Plant – Motor Control Console (MCC)(Basement): 1 complete fixed steel sheet Motor Control Console (MCC) for the operation of the system including main switch, lockable; contactors; transformer; circuit breakers; terminals and the complete programmable control unit (PLC), SIEMENS product. This PLC also realizes the electrical synchronization control.
Master Control Desk (MCD)(in front of the lifting system) – The following is installed at the desk plate: 1 key switch “Power on” with indicator light; 1″ 5.9″ override button; 1 emergency stop push button; 2 push buttons for lifting/lowering for car hoist; 2 push buttons for lifting/lowering for body stand; 1 indicator light for Master/Remote control and all necessary indicator lights and push buttons for operation of the plant. The exact layout of the electrical equipment will be carried out in cooperation with the customer.
Quality assurance: According to ISO 9000. A quality assurance manual can be supplied on request.
Coating: Sand blasted according to ISO, grain size 2.5; Prime coat in zinc phosphate 40u; Top coat in machine paint 40u, color: yellow, RAL 1007.
Turnkey packages including
- Custom Design
- Installation available for LRVS
- Passengers cars and locomotives
Contact us for more information
- The truck hoist is designed for lifting bogies for maintenance, inspection and repair work.
- The truck hoist is installed in a concrete-lined pit and lie flush with the upper floor in the lower position.
- The bogie is transported from the workshop track onto the lifting beam and positioned between the wheel stops, so that it cannot roll away when the lifting beam is in the upper position.
- The pit apertures between the lifting beams have a welded pit cover so that this area can be accessed
by both personnel and vehicles. The max permitted axle load of these vehicles is 60 kN.
- The apertures formed in the pit cover by the truck hoists’ travel are closed automatically by spring covers.
The max permitted load on a slotted cover is 1, 5 kN (150 kg) as moving single-load.
- The power supply and the data transmission will be done through connection cables between the master control console (MCC), the local control console (LCC) and the individual lifting units.
Single Axle Drop Table
- Designed and fabricated to achieve smooth, quiet, convenient, and efficient operation
- Numerous safety and self-monitoring features included
Coupler Lift System 50-Ton
- Hydraulic pump unit with remote control
- Lifts fast, efficient and safe
- A3-speed power shift with electronic controls