Locked Axle Dollies
- Custom made for either light rail or heavy rail vehicles with single or dual motor trucks
- Support axel loads of 35 tons
- Easily disassembled for storage
The Portable Wheel Dolly (Auxiliary Truck) for railroad cars and locomotives is capable of supporting axle loads of 35 tons at 20 MPH and intermittent loads of 75 tons at 10 MPH.
The Portable Rail Wheel Dolly is used to move disabled cars or locomotives of which important travel gear parts are defective, back to the car shop without causing flat spots or damage to the rail. The individual components of the Rail Wheel dolly (Auxiliary Truck) can be assembled on site. These trucks are custom made for either light rail or heavy rail vehicles with single or dual motor trucks.
The Portable Rail Wheel Dolly has a modular design and is easily assembled without the use of additional equipment.
When the car or locomotive has been moved to its destination for repair, the car or locomotive is jacked and the rail wheel dolly is removed.
When the rail wheel dolly is no longer required, it is easily disassembled for storage.
Rerailing Equipment Containers
- Compartments are completely enclosed for protection from weather
- Pullout tray has roller bearing surface
- Mild steel material ASTM A36
Road/Rail Equipped Trailer
- Carry loads up to 9500 lb
- Suitable for being towed on either road or rail track
- Equipped with rail guiding system