Loading Dock Turntable
- Reduce the dock size
- Allow trucks to safely enter and exit
- Strict noise criteria are a great benefit
The loading dock turntable provides an innovative solution to getting goods delivered, waste removed, and more in tight spaces. Many cities have restrictions on busy roads that require trucks to enter and exit loading docks forward-facing only. Instead of taking up the necessary space for a truck to turn around, turntables allow the client to reduce the dock size, by half in some cases and allow trucks to safely enter and exit. This saved space can now be utilized for more important areas for the client. Strict noise criteria are another benefit of the turntables as it operates with low friction preventing the need for vehicles to reverse with noisy alarms and horns. Clients have seen a reduction in damage in the dock space with a turntable making it easier for drivers to enter and exit without making many sophisticated movements.
Railquip Loading Dock Turntables are robust, reliable, easy to operate, and cost-effective.
Heavy Truck Turntables
- Saving space efficiently and safely
- Impact on the environment and roads is reduced
- Increasing deliveries per shift and reducing queuing
Medium Truck Turntable
- The range is used in a variety of developments, accepting up to 12.5-meter rigid trucks
- Reduce loading dock space by up to 50%
- Avoid dangerous and disruptive traffic range is used in a variety of developments, accepting up to 12.5-meter rigid trucks