Contact us for more information
- Digital basic measuring device: microprocessor–controlled, four–line LCD (2.9 X 0.9 inches, illuminated), optoelectronic sensor – resolution: 0.003937 inches, weight: 6.6 lb.
- Memory module: storage capacity: 3000 measurements or 60 switches, 2 NIMH batteries-operation time: 25 hours, weight: 7.7 ounces, dimensions: 2.9 X 2.6 X 1.2 inches.
- Software: for all switches and diamond crossings (with or without slip), for all gauges, freely programmable measurement points, theoretical values and tolerances, four-stage checklist, switch history, Windows 2000, NT 4.0 and XP (Standard delivery package: CD, handbook).
- Switch caddy: operation level 28.7 inches above the top of rail, insulated, weight: 53 lb.
Data can be imported and exported via a docking station and takes no longer than two minutes, even for a full memory setup module with a basic device. The measuring device can communicate with a PDA or a PC via a RS 232 interface.
Mobile and Stationary Sand Filling Systems
- Environmentally friendly
- Quality & Warranty
- Extensive service and maintenance of the system
Truck Test & Assembly Stands
- The gear supports are hydraulically adjustable in height
- The motors will be mounted with the aid of a ½ ton-capacity chain hoist
- The pressure test beam will be operated hydraulically