Self-locking, non reversing lifting spindle nut with safety follower nut.
Enclosed gearbox with brake motor with long life lubrication.
Customized lifting accessories.
- Low position of the lifting cantilever above the top of the rail.
- Lift columns are of Heavy Duty all-steel construction with built-in roller guides.
- The self-locking lifting spindle is suspended from the upper head by a self-aligning roller
- The gear motor contains roller bearings sealed in an oil bath, flanged to the brake motor.
- The spindle nut is made of cast bronze.
- The lifting carriage is guided within the lift column by means of wheel-flanged rollers.
- The cantilever can be designed to be horizontally adjustable by means of a manually operated gear.
- Columns can be designed to be moved by hand on the concrete floor, on an embedded auxiliary rail, or electrically on an auxiliary rail.
- The lifting columns are lifted and lowered on their traveling wheels by means of a hand crank.
- Lifting sets can be designed to be controlled from a single column, hand-held remote control pendant, central console, or any combination of the three.
- Customized lifting accessories, cross beams, claws, or other suspensions can be offered for differing situations.
- Rolling Jack Support Stands in various capacities are available.
Single Axle Drop Table
- Designed and fabricated to achieve smooth, quiet, convenient, and efficient operation
- Numerous safety and self-monitoring features included
Coupler Lift System 50-Ton
- Hydraulic pump unit with remote control
- Lifts fast, efficient, and safe
- A3-speed power shift with electronic controls