Motorized / Manual Turntable
- Simplicity of design and ease of manual operation
- Customized to your needs
- Frequent servicing from trained professionals
Smooth and easy to operate large diameter truck turntables turned by just one operator. Their simplicity of design and ease of manual operation provides cost effective results. Railquip can custom engineer a turntable in any configuration, size or capacity to suit your needs. The regular maintenance of a turntable is essential and contributes to your rail operations. If you are looking to prevent damage and maximize the use of your machine and vehicles, you will want to make sure that you avoid build-up dust, improve the quality and account for the hours of use. If you can do so, you can have better experiences within your operations. Whether you are looking to account for wear and tear or think of an element you need to replace, our technicians are here to help with your maintenance and repair needs.
Turntables and the rail industry
A turntable is a rotating device designed to direct the movement of rail vehicles, be it trains, wagons, rail cars, or any other rail-dependent mechanism. They are installed around a central axis and can either be manually operated or motorized.
How we help with Motorized/Manual Turntable maintenance
- Turntables, like every other mechanical device, require proper and frequent servicing from trained professionals. Constantly maintaining increases its efficiency, helps detect malfunctions early, and ensures the safety of rail users.
- We offer oil and greasing services for the central pivot and its other associated parts.
- Further, we service and repair damaged turntable girders that are weakened by the action of wear and tear between the rails and the wheels. We also reposition, oil, and replace wheels on the circumference of the central pit.
- Our technicians can replace damaged turntable sumps in the masonry pits that were designed to drain rainwater. We also offer overall oiling and painting services to prevent rusting.
Why choose our help with Motorized/Manual Turntable maintenance
The use of a turntable is rare; this rarity transcends into the number of reputable companies that can maintain them. In our many years of turntable maintenance, we pride ourselves as the best. We have consistently repaired numerous sidings, and our team consists of professionals trained to tackle any form of turntable defects.
Truck Test & Assembly Stands
- The gear supports are hydraulically adjustable in height
- The motors will be mounted with the aid of a ½ ton capacity chain hoist
- Pressure test beam will be operated hydraulically
Digital Switch Gauge & Cant Measurement Device
- Higher level of accuracy
- Digital technology
- Simple to operate