Coupler Lift System 50-Ton
- Hydraulic pump unit with remote control
- Lifts fast, efficient, and safe
- A3-speed power shift with electronic controls
The lift is designed to allow cars to stay coupled while utilizing the rail as a base to lift from. Lightweight lifting blocks are added to provide a flat surface to lift from and increase the height, if necessary. The lift is placed onto the tracks underneath the coupler with a 12,000 lb forklift via slots designed into the base. The forklift is then fitted up with the provided wheelset handling device and the wheelset can be removed after the lift has allowed for enough clearance. This equipment is ideal for coal cars, grain cars, tank cars, box cars, and more.
You can position the coupler lift with a 12,000 pound.
You can operate the coupler and its pump unit hydraulically with remote control.
Rerails fast, efficiently and safely.
Underfloor railcar and truck hoist
- Successive emergency limit switches and an automatic stop
- Quality assurance: According to ISO 9000
- Lifting power: 2x 3,6 kW = 7,2 kW</li.
Single Axle Drop Table
- Designed and fabricated to achieve smooth, quiet, convenient, and efficient operation
- Numerous safety and self-monitoring features included